Friday, June 15, 2012

Escape to Moon Valley

Sometimes, for my job, I travel off site to give massages.  Although I am happy to do this, I feel my massages are the best in my studio.  There's a lot of good energy there, it's a clean, safe environment, and I know where everything is.  When I'm off site, my attention is distracted from my client by the drive, setting up my equipment, and adapting to a new environment in a short amount of time.
At my studio, I am in my element.  If my client walks through the door and had a stressful day, I can grab my lavender oil and put a few drops on the sheets.  If they slept on their neck wrong, I can toss a rice bag in the microwave and apply some heat to loosen it up before I work on it.  If the weather's nice, I can open the windows.  If it's too bright, I can close the curtains.  If anything seems off, I have the freedom to adjust it to create balance and harmony in the studio.  These things, although not necessary, are part of the experience of getting a massage.  You come to Moon Valley to escape the stress of your every day, and  unfortunately, I can not create that in your home, or office.

No comments:

Post a Comment