Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Moon!

A year ago today, Moon Valley Massage became a reality!  During this year, I worked two jobs, gradually putting more time into massage and less time into the City.  Yesterday was my last day working for the City of Columbia.  I am so grateful to have been a temporary employee with no benefits and a flexible schedule!  This allowed me to get used to paying for my own insurance, holidays and sick days.  It also allowed me to come and go as my massage business grew.  I look forward to advancing my skills and having regular hours at the massage studio:
Mon - Thurs  10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Fri/Sat  by appointment
In honor of Moon's one year birthday, I'm offering 30% off for the month of October.  Come celebrate with me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Corri! What a huge accomplishment. Here's hoping your success continues to grow!

    ReplyDelete