Sunday, June 6, 2010

'Tis the season for painting your house.

This weekend I've taken on the task of painting the entryway to our house.  I want to give a BIG Thank You!  to my sister Anne for volunteering to come over and help me.   The green-grey goes well with the unfinished wood on the front of the house, and will look stellar with the deep red I plan on painting the door.
While painting, I was reminded of how hard it is on one's shoulders.  Painting with my non-dominant right hand was difficult, if not impossible.  I tried my best to use both arms evenly, but found myself subconsciously using my left hand most of the time. 
So all, if you are painting your house this season, inside or out, I would like to offer you 25% off your next massage with me!  (That's $15 off!)

Love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment