Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finding my Yoga

For several years I've been sticking to my own private yoga practice because I haven't been turned on by the studios here in town.  Having a home practice is nice, but its easy to stick to the same routine and do easy stuff.  A few months ago I discovered a new yoga studio in town with dynamic and challenging sequences that are really inspiring.  Yoga Sol!  Unfortunately they don't have a website yet, but if you want to check it out call Polly, she is awesome.
Another urge churning in my heart is the desire to have a class again.  I've been teaching here and there, I'll teach anywhere; let me know if you and your friends want to learn some poses!  But in the future I intend to set my roots down and have a regular place at a regular time with regular yogis.  Soon I think!

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely blog, Corri! Just wanted to let you know that Yoga Sol's website is nearly done. It's been a labor of love and, as you know, those things take time.

    Thanks for loving Yoga Sol and letting your Inner Sun shine on!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, also a teacher at Yoga Sol is awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete